We have designed the screen deck to be fitted with two mesh due to the large size of the screen deck. Having the mesh split into two 56” x 66” mesh panels allow for one person to change out the mesh. The spring loaded screen deck compresses when impacted by heavy stone. What this means to you is that the SLG-108 with stand up to years of use. The meshes on the 108 are hooked for side tensioning over the crowned screen deck. Tensioning the mesh will make the mesh panel more resilient to bending and cracking.
Available Mesh Sizes:
- Stock Square Pattern Mesh Sizes: 1/4”, 3/8”, 3/4”, 1-1/4”, 2”, 4”
- Stock Elongated Soil Mesh Sizes: 1/4 x 4”, 3/8 x 4”, 1/2 x 4”, 1” x 4”
- Special Order Mesh: custom mesh sizes upon request
- Dual Twin Eccentric vibrating motors
- 1400 ft./lbs Force
- Current: 60 Hertz 110 Volt (Optional: 50 Hertz 220 Volt)
- Power Needed: 2500 watts
Removable lift lugs are available allowing the screener to be picked up and transported from either side.
- Lift Extensions (Move the screener with your bucket)
- 28” Riser box for Backhoes and Wheel Loaders